- Initial 26-hole drilling program completed on time & on budget at Lo Herma
- Results have successfully verified the historical Lo Herma drill hole database
- Exploration potential confirmed along trend in the Wasatch Formation and at
depth in the Fort Union Formation
- New claims staked at Lo Herma show promising exploration potential in the deeper
Fort Union Formation which Cameco produces from ~10 miles east.
- Planning in progress for expanded 2024 drill program targeting resource
expansion, upgrade of current resource classification & hydrogeologic data