- Permits and bonds in place for drilling to start mid-November at the Lo Herma ISR
Uranium Project in Wyoming’s Powder River Basin.
- Lo Herma is ~10miles from the US’s largest ISR U₃O₈ production plant at Cameco’s
Smith Ranch-Hyland & ~60 miles from UEC’s Irigaray & Energy Fuels’ Nichols Ranch
- Initial drilling of up to 26 holes (~15,000ft/~4,600m) to validate and upgrade the
maiden JORC inferred resource of 5.7Mlbs U₃O₈ at average grade 630ppm
- Drilling to also target exploration potential along trend in the Wasatch Formation
& in the deeper Fort Union Formation which Cameco produces from ~10 miles west.
- New strategic claim staking in progress to grow the Lo Herma project area
- Promising results received from recent aerial geophysical survey at Lo Herma
- Green Mountain aerial geophysics results to be delivered in the coming weeks