- Two rigs in operation at GTI’s Thor ISR uranium prospect
- First 40 holes completed of the ~40,000ft (~12,200m) 70-hole drill program
- A new and strongly mineralised trend encountered within state lease Section 29
- Best hole to date with a sum 71.5 feet of average 0.034% (range 0.021%-0.142%)
eU3O8 with a total hole GT of 2.55, mineralised depths between 270 – 494 feet.
- Mineralisation conducive to ISR recovery with water table 100-200 ft above host sands
- 4,593 ft of new roll front trends found to date for a total of 22,233 ft (4.21 miles)
- 184 new lode claims have been successfully secured via staking