- Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate of 5.71 Mlbs U₃O₈ at average 630ppm for Lo Herma
- Lo Herma is ~10 miles from the US’s largest ISR U₃O₈ production plant at Cameco’s Smith
Ranch-Hyland & ~60 miles from UEC’s Irigaray & Energy Fuels’ Reno Creek.
- GTI’s combined Wyoming Inferred Mineral Resources now 7.37 Mlbs U₃O₈
- Exploration target range updated & increased by ~25% for Lo Herma Project
- Permitting in progress for Lo Herma drill program targeting late 2023/H2 2024
information. This initial MRE highlights the exciting potential at Lo Herma with an initial inferred resource of 5.7 Mlbs at average grade of 630 ppm. The exploration target for the project has also been updated with an additional 5.87 to 10.26 Mlbs potential at average grade of 500 – 700 ppm. This initial resource validates our belief that Lo Herma, which is located within 60 miles of ISR production plants owned by Cameco, UEC & Energy Fuels, holds real potential to become a producing deposit. GTI’s immediate goal is to integrate the results of our ariel geophysics survey into the exploration targeting model and to secure approvals for a drilling program timed for late 2023 or H2 of 2024. Drilling will aim to verify, upgrade and extend the resource. As highlighted by the exploration target, there appears to be material potential to increase the resource along trend but also possibly at depth within the highly productive Fort Union formation.”