- Drilling permitting at the Lo Herma ISR uranium project is on track with BLM approval &
bonds confirmed. Wyoming state approval expected mid-October
- Lo Herma drilling anticipated to commence during November
- Lo Herma current Inferred Mineral Resource is 5.71 Mlbs U₃O₈ at average grade 630ppm.
GTI’s combined Wyoming Inferred Mineral Resources 7.37 Mlbs U₃O₈
- Lo Herma is ~10miles from the US’s largest ISR U₃O₈ production plant at Cameco’s Smith
Ranch-Hyland & ~60 miles from UEC’s Irigaray & Energy Fuels’ Reno Creek.
- Processing of magnetic & VLF geophysical data has been completed for Lo Herma, Green
Mountain & Loki West with radiometric data processing nearing completion
- Carbon Neutral certification achieved under the Climate Active standard
- GTI is the 1st ASX listed uranium company to achieve carbon neutral certification
“GTI is focused on “clean mining, clean energy and a clean future”, so achieving carbon neutral certification is aligned to our objectives & values and is key to our ESG strategy. We believe strongly that nuclear power & uranium are critical to achieving an energy future with reduced carbon emissions. GTI has discovered uranium in Wyoming that is amenable to insitu recovery (ISR) mining. ISR is the cleanest and lowest impact form of uranium mining and through development of our projects we aim to contribute to the clean energy transition.”