- 70-hole drill program at Thor completed, 34,010 feet drilled.
- Discovered new projected roll front trend of 1.39 miles for increased total of 4.85 miles.
- 50% (35) of the holes met grade and GT1 cutoff, with an average GT of 0.65
- New mineralised trend found within lease Section 29 with best hole a strong GT of 2.552
- Mineralisation conducive to ISR recovery with water table 100-200 ft above host sands.
- Two drill rigs have now commenced operations at the Odin claims as part of the ~65-hole
- program to target redox trends at the Odin, Loki, Teebo, and Wicket East claim groups