- Two rigs in operation at GTI’s Thor ISR uranium prospect
- First 40 holes completed of the ~40,000ft (~12,200m) 70-hole drill program
- A new and strongly mineralised trend encountered within state lease Section 29
- Best hole to date with a sum 71.5 feet of average 0.034% (range 0.021%-0.142%)
eU3O 8 with a total hole GT of 2.55, mineralized depths between 270 – 494 feet.
- Mineralisation conducive to ISR recovery with water table 100-200 ft above host sands
- 4,593 ft of new roll front trends found to date for a total of 22,233 ft (4.21 miles)
and strongly mineralised trend encountered within our Section 29 state lease shows
that there is real potential for an economic ISR deposit at the project. The mineralisation
identified continues to demonstrate real potential for ISR development as we extend
our understanding of the roll fronts and work towards a resource report next year.
We look forward to continuing exploration over the coming weeks and months.”