- Total projected roll front trends at GTI’s GDB projects increased to 7.5 miles (39,614 ft)
- New mineralised trend found within lease Section 29 with best hole a strong GT of 2.55
- 2.65 miles of new projected roll front trends discovered at Odin, Teebo & Loki with best
hole to date 0.78 GT vs. target 0.2 GT cut-off
- Best hole to date with a sum 71.5 feet of average 0.034% (range 0.021%-0.142%)
eU3O 8 with a total hole GT of 2.55, mineralized depths between 270 – 494 feet.
- 29 of 33 holes drilled across Odin, Teebo & Loki encountered uranium mineralisation
- Mineralisation conducive to ISR recovery with water table 100-200 ft above host sands